We use comparison skills all the time in our everyday lives, so students need to feel confident about this topic. Math Games’ large variety of free, curriculum-based games make that happen and also make learning engaging and fun!
Children at various grade levels can use our website to practice skills such as:
- Identifying, classifying and comparing shapes
- Explaining where objects are in relation to each other
- Describing the qualities of different objects
- Comparing and understanding the value of whole and decimal numbers
- Estimating and comparing square and cube roots
Our digital textbook, downloadable apps, and PDF worksheets are also freely available for use by teachers, parents, and students. Select a skill to start having fun with comparisons!